The First Pour beer festival will kick off Three Rivers Beer Week - our annual celebration of locally made craft beer - in a big and fun way. At First Pour, beer lovers can:
- Try all seven of the special collaboration beers from this year’s partner city - Cleveland (the only place you can try all in one location)
- Receive this year’s commemorative Three Rivers Beer Week glass
- Enjoy your favorite beers and rare finds from more than 20 other Pittsburgh breweries
- Purchase food from Mindy’s Take & Bake and Streets on the Fly food truck
- Enjoy THIS IS RED, a former church turned marketing agency that features unique music-themed backdrops
- Hang out with some of our beer friends from this year’s partner city: Cleveland (a new partner city each year will continue to be a unique element of TRBW)
- Listen to a playlist curated by @jagoffbrewer (Hitchhiker’s Andy K.)
VIP ticket holders get all of the above, plus:
Access to the third floor VIP section, where you can relax, sip on rare beers from select Pittsburgh breweries and enjoy catered meats and cheeses.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the annual kick off to Three Rivers Beer Week.
Saturday, Oct. 1, 2022
6:00 p.m. VIP and Early Entry
7:00 p.m. General Admission
10:00 p.m. Event Ends
THIS IS RED
605 E. 9th Ave.
Munhall, PA 15120